Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tavias charms favorite things

I am excited to create this blog. I don't know what i'm doing yet, but i'm sure that i will figure it all out as time goes by.

You may all be wondering why I use the name Tavias Charms. Well my mother was Ottavia, and those who were close to her called her Tavia.

Sadly she passed away 6 years ago, and the year after she passed away I decided to do something in her name. My mother was from Italy and I started a jewelry business in her name. Tavias Charms. I was a rep for an italian company which imported jewelry from Italy. I thought how great would that be, to sell something that came from her home land!

Remember all of those Italian Charms that were very hot a few years back, well i have plenty of them left. LOL!

My mother was a very creative woman. She oil painted, knitted, was an expert at needlepoint and was a seemstress. She would make all of our clothes, bedspreads, window treatments, everything. And on top of all that she was a fabulous cook. If they had card making back them she would have been at the top of her game.

I still have my little business and it's kind of branched from just selling the jewelry into other things.

I'll be listing ribbons and Prima flowers

No comments:

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things