Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Good and One Very naughty dog


My sister came to visit with me on Sunday. She always brings Ruby with her. Ruby is her King Charles Cavalier dog. She's adorable but she is very naughty!
Ruby loves to come to visit. She plays with my lab, Layla. They have a wonderful time together. When it came time for Ruby to leave she kept running away from my sister and kept hiding by my legs. I told my sister to leave her here and that i would bring her home to her on Wednesday! Well, Ruby Foo has been a bad girl! She keeps sneaking off and leaving deposits in my dinning room! So last night I put her into my downstairs bathroom with a gate on the door so that she could deposit no more. Big mistake! now I have to paint my bathroom wall cause she scratched at it! Tomorrow can't come too soon! The next time Ruby stays for a visit she will have to stay in her crate!
This is a picture of the two of them resting. Don't they look so cute? It's amazing how wonderful they are when they are being so peaceful. Ruby reminds me of a poem that my Irish Grandmother used to recite to us when we were younger....There once was a girl who had a curl right in the middle of her forehead and when she was good she was very, very good, but when she was bad she was horrid! I think that that sums up Ruby! LOL

6 comments:

Velta said...

Hey Girl!! Glad to see you posting again...I have missed you. The story you shared about Ruby and Layla was so funny. I babysat my daughter's puppy two weeks ago for the weekend so she and hubby could go to the beach...Sounds like the same thing I went through. TFS

Anonymous said...

Aww...aren't they sweet!

So happy to see a new post! Keep it up :)

Whimsey said...

Hi stranger!!!! Hope all is well!

You're right; they "look" adorable, but Ruby likes to let her true colors out huh? LOL

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh dear- but she looks so sweet in that photo!

Rosella said...

Well Hello Stranger! Good to see you back. LOL! They both look so adorable! I'd come help you paint if you weren't so far away!

Laura Evangeline said...

LOL! My Lilly Belle is always a bad girl when she visits someone. I think she's going through some kind of rebel teenage phase or something. At least I hope it's a phase.

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things