Thursday, February 26, 2009

Candy for Gabby

To get the winner I cut up strips of paper with numbers on them. I threw them up in the air and my daughter picked one up off the floor...

Gabby said...
Happy Birthday Lorraine! Hope your day is awesome and get some nice birthday goodies! :)

Gabby, please email me your info and I will get this package out to you!

xoxoxo
Lorraine

and here are some pics of the two lovely homemade cards I received.
Thank you, Nancy Ruth! I just love this card. So whimsical and fun!


This is from my sister, Marlene. I so appreciated getting this on my birthday! Thanks honey!

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Thank you so much Lorraine! I loved everything and I can't wait to settle down and use the goodies! :D Thanks once again!!! :D

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things