Friday, April 3, 2009

Betty Bombshell

Do you love huh? I think that she is just sublime! I made this for my niece who just turned 20 and is so depressed because she thinks that she is now officially old. I told her to just wait until she starts pushing 50! If I had an image of Peter Pan I would have used that! lol
Click on the image for a closer look. I spritzed some gold glimmer mist on a sponge and sponged where the sand should be. Looks gorgeous irl!

Recipe
image...Stampingbella, Betty Bombshell or Bombshell Betty
paper...pixie pink, summer sun, black, white, not quite navy, K&Company Que Sera Sera
ink...momento black, Su markers, tim holtz distress inks (sponged around the image)
embellishments...ribbon, prima center kiss, su scallop border punch, gold glimmer mist

2 comments:

Darlene said...

This is so cute!!! She thinks she's old at 20 ... Oh my goodness, she is in for a rude awakening (don't we know!!)

Velta said...

Hey Lorraine ~ This image is soo cute and funny at the same time. I clicked on it and love the way you have shaded the background...I have never been very good at that. Hope you and yours had a very Happy Easter :)

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things