Monday, July 7, 2008

And the winner is...

#7...picked by my dd. we cut up paper with numbers on them and pulled one number out of a hat.

patty w said...

OMGosh..this is just too adorable! I sure have fallen head over heels for these little critters! Can't wait until I can own some. Love the way you've done this card!

For the 4th, we will spend it with the family having a picnic at the lake. Then on the 5th, we are having a picnic for DD softball team...we just finished tournaments and they placed second...poor girls were quite upset, we should of had First! :) Long weekend for us spent in the sun and rain. I think we are all well done! My poor lips are sunburned!

Thanks for the chance at some blog candy, I'm sure it will be quite wonderful knowing your generous spirit!

Hope your weekend was wonderful and the party a success!

Hugs!

Please contact me by the end of the week, and I'll get all your goodies out to you!
Smiles:)
Lorraine

1 comment:

Patty Williams said...

Thank You !

Doin' the happy dance !

Thanks sweet lady!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things