Friday, July 11, 2008

Copics and HM's

Ok so i spent way too much time on the computer today. a friend *wink* Sarah sent me to look at another blog to look at a House Mouse image colored with Copics. Check this out. Amazing. I love it. this is the conversation in my house right now..

DH...Lorraine, ahhh, is there any dinner tonight?
Me...oh, no sorry honey, i've been kind of busy today!
DH...well then, do you want to go out to eat?
Me...I don't know! I have to play with my HM's and my Copics!
DH...you're playing with what?
me...you know, HM's...you know the House Mouse stamps!!!
DH...Oh, right (rolling eyes) those are cute..
DH...Lorraine, can I ask you what a copic is?
Me...(rolling eyes) It's a marker.
DH...a marker? um, honey...i'm hungry!

check back tomorrow to see what I've made!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I played with mine tonight too! I just sent you an email. :)

But for the record - I totally would have gone out to eat. Especially if the words "Olive" and "Garden" were mentioned. ;o) hee heeeee.

Patty Williams said...

I don't have any Copics but enjoy using the few Prismas that I do have. Now they have those Koohinoor pencils out that are supposed to be really nice too. I've always enjoyed coloring! Still color with my kids too , with good ol' Crayola's !

Can't wait to see what you've been up to, I know it will be Fabooo !

Stacy said...

LOL! Too funny! tfs

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things