I found this wonderful thread on SCS...it's all about the sisterhood! of blogging that is!
Here's some stuff about me.
I've been married for 20 years and have a very supportive husband and 4 wonderful teenagers. I started stamping about a year and a half ago and haven't stopped. I am a hobby dem with SU.
Awhile ago on my 18th legal birthday it took me 5 hours to dig my car out of the snow so that i could legally have a cocktail. That spring i packed up my car and moved to Florida! I lived there for 8 years and had a really great time. I was modeling, catalog and runway and living large! I met my husband on a blind date arranged by our parents, moved back to New York and got married. the rest is history!
OK...here are the Sisterhood ?'s.
1. If you could have $100 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Oh the embellies! Prima Flowers and May Arts Ribbon....my favorite things!
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
3. If you knew how to do both awesme cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year...which would you do?
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scraping room at home? You can't have both.
I'd rather be at home in a fabulous room of my own...out of the dungeon!
5. What is your current card making style or scrapbooking style?
this is pretty hard to answer since i'm still finding out so many things about stamping, and am still discovering my artistic side.
I am suppossed to tag 5 people to answer this...but since i am so new to this i don't really know 5 people who blog. I'm sure that in the near future after belonging to the sisterhood that will no longer be true.