Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stamps Happen



Reading a thread on Splitcoast Stampers this morning I was inspired to take out my prismacolor pencils and gamasol. I haven't worked with them in a long time. I find that the finished product is so beautiful but also very time consumming. Lately all the things that i have been creating are for this craft fair that is this Saturday...and i haven't really taken the time to really work with something that i am definately not going to put on a table for sale.

Here are two cards that i made today. Both stamps are from Stamps Happen and were purchased from http://www.janlynn.com/. Lots of coloring and then sponging. I made these into cards but i am still thinking about matting them a little more and putting them into frames. As always, thanks for looking.

3 comments:

A.Lee said...

Yes, you should definitely get these babies in frames.

Also, don't forget to post the SBS getting to know you factoid and list the SBS sister in a blog roll. Here's my URL http://distinctinkbyalana.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Alana

Laurie Unger said...

Nice job with the OMS and prismacolors! That has to be my favorite medium to color in. Yes, time comsuming but so worht it!

Kelly said...

Beautiful cards!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things