Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hippy Love

Playing with the Sketch Challenge SC162. Wow, lots of layers... Lots of measuring. Working with the sketch challenges takes me a little out of my comfort zone, but it takes me beyond the simple sketches that i always seem to fall back on. LOL
I used this sketch to make one of the many Valentines that must be made before i leave for Florida.
I still had the Berry Bliss paper on my desk and used it with my new set from Gina K., called Just So Hippy. I think it's really cute. I'm going to have to play with this set a little more!
Thanks for checking in!
Lorraine




Recipe:
Stamps: Just So Hippy, by Gina K
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Purely Pom, close to cocoa, Berry Bliss Dp
Ink: bb, Purely Pom
Embellies: May Arts Sheer Polka Dot Ribbon, brads,baubles, stickles

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is amazing!! I love all the layers and the colors!! Too pretty!!

Rosella said...

So cute! Love all the different papers and layers. Brings a smile to my face!

JazzyH said...

Cute Hippo. I love the colors as well.

Anonymous said...

Hip, Hip, HippoRay! Cute as can be! He's adorable and I just love, love, love those colors. I've never been much of a pink person, but I have lately come to love the pinks,browns, oranges, blues..


Love that paper! TFS

laos348 said...

That is one of the most adorable cards! I love what you did with the sketch and the colors you used are perfect!

Unknown said...

Great job with all of the layers! I love the card!!

Jessica Lynn

ChrissyM said...

I love the layers and colors you use! Very creative!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things