Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bitty Blooms

Do you love her? I do!
This is a new release stamp from Stampingbella...by the way I have lifted my spending moratorium! LOL!
When I saw this Bitty Bloom she just made my heart beat a little faster.
I'm not completely happy with the color combo that I used, but I still think that it came out cute. I used Barely Banana and really should have used a brighter yellow, so I sponged the paper with Summer Sun to give it a deeper tone. The DP is from Basic Grey from the Stella Ruby collection. I used my square nesties, (how did I ever live without these tools?) and just layered and then sponged. I added some May Arts ribbon, made a gorgeous bow using my mini bowdazzler tool and added a charm that says follow your dreams.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Smiles :)
xoxoxo
Lorraine



I thought I would work on her a little more so I added some stickles, prima flowers,Heidi Swapp mini ghost shapes and some bella pearl baubles. And now I can't decide which I like better! LOL!

4 comments:

Patty Williams said...

Omgosh..she is sweet either way! Love the colors too!

Anonymous said...

They are both truly gorgeous! I really like these stamps. Your cards and embellishments are spectacular.

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love both cards What a fabulous, cute image!

Stampin' Meg said...

Ohhhh both are cute but all blinged up works for me!!!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things