Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm still stuck on this color combo. I am just loving the simplicity of it. I would never have put these colors together, by now you should all know that I am color challenged! lol
But since all my supplies were still on my desk from yesterdays card I decided that I wanted to play a little bit more with it.
I used Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes, Prima Flowers, and brads. The dotted ribbon is from our Goodie bag that we received on the cruise from Nicole of Papertrey. The ribbon is fab!
The bg panel went through the cuttlebug with the Swirls folder. It was a little too plain so I used my white gel pen and outlined the swirls. I added just a few stickles in yellow on the dots in the flourish...love a little bling...oh, who am I kidding, I happen to love alot of bling! just not on this card! lol
I love the weathered bg stamp and always forget that I have it. I'm so glad it was still out on my desk!



I'm taking my sister to the doctor today. She is having some minor surgery on her foot and I don't want her to drive home by herself. She is totally hooked on this paper crafting and is coverting a room for all of her stamping stuff! I'll try to help her get a little more organized. I know that while I'm organizing, she'll be coloring! lol

4 comments:

Patty Williams said...

You have a great eye for colors !!

Another gorgeous card!

Patty Williams said...

oops...speedy recovery to Marlene.. guess she's keeping her stash for herself ! LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh Lorraine ~ This card is absolutely stunning!!! So very feminine and soft. Hope your sister gets well soon...It must be nice to have the two of you interested in the same craft :)

Darlene said...

What a great color combo ...
Hope your sister did well today ... you're a good sister for helping her out ... not just at the doctors but organizing in her craftroom too!! Bravo Sis!!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things