Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Falling in love with a cranky granny!



wow, I finally discovered Eat Cake Graphics and just love the images and sayings. I've been playing a litte today with Granny Gertz. She is a cranky old broad! LOL! Thanks for looking!
The first card is for my friend Pat, who is about to have a birthday. the outside of the card says... don't go getting your panties in a wad.... and the inside says,... so have a happy birthday. I wanted to make her a little wild so I used some animal print ribbon, from M's and stamped the close to cocoa cs with chocolate chip and used a leopard print. then i used my brand new stickles and stickled her purse and buttons.
the second card was created using some unknown dp paper that i have had for a very long time. i think it came from hsn or qvc on one of the midnight madness scrapbooking events, and well i just had to have it, even though i have never scraped! lol
Granny dressed up for the second time out today. she has on her glitter socks, glitter glasses, feather boa around her neck and reached for her crystal purse before setting out. She could care less about wrinkles. Maybe we should all be a little more like Granny Gertz!

No comments:

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things