Friday, October 19, 2007

VSN Mini over at SCS


Tonight was the first time that i participated in the VSN at SCS. It was a mini and the theme was girls night out....it intrigued me...especially since the theme was martinis! Today, at my sister in laws we were working on some projects and she showed me a napkin that said Betty Ford Clinic. they were cocktail napkins....too funny.....so ....when i saw this challenge i thought, let me give this a try.... This card was made for the Martini VSN mini. I am aplolgizing in advance if this offends anyone. I stamped the basic black paper with White Craft ink. I then covered it with clear embossing powder, and heated. The Martini stamp is from Stamping Bella, and the saying is from Inky Antics. I used my brand new cricut to cut out all the letters for the BFC. I'm going to make up a few sets of these, put them in boxes and give them out as gifts. I know my friends will appreciate the humor...especially my bf, Pat, whose nick name is Aunt Olive! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things