Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Ally



This is Ally. She's a new Rubber Romance girl. I really love these images...

We had a terrific Christmas. The Sunday before Christmas, on the 23rd, i had my husbands family over. We were 38 people. It's my new tradition, and I've been doing it for the last 3 years. This way, there is no excuses as to why we all can't be together at the same time! It works out so well. The only glitch was that the Sunday before Christmas was actually the Sunday before Christmas! And on Christmas Eve i was celebrating with my side of the family at my house. So 38 people on Sunday, 19 on Monday and a mere 8 on Christmas day. I feel like someone beat me up. i'm exhausted...but i had a wonderful time celebrating all three days with family and friends!
As tired as i am, i just had to play with a new stamp that i found in my stocking! There were quite a few of them in my stocking so i expect in the next few days to be playing with these new girls.

2 comments:

Whimsey said...

Beautiful card!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

38 people -oh my stars!! That's a lot of dishes but sure sounds like fun.

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things