Monday, December 10, 2007

My First Gina K design!



I'm so excited. Remember the other night when nothing was on tv and i went surfing on the Internet? well, my stamps are finally arriving! I still haven't played with my mini Janome sewing machine. I think i'm afraid of it! lol! anyway, here is a quick card that i made, in between addressing Christmas Cards and decorating my house....so much left to do....it'll get done... the elves should be here any day now. I had fun playing with this stamp set. It's called let it snow, by Gina K. I really want to play more tonight, but my daughter is being recognized tonight at an awards ceremony for Scholar Athletes! I'm so proud of her!
Recipe
Card stock : Bashful Blue, true thyme, black and confetti white. SU dp
Stamps: Let it Snow by Gina K Designs
Embellies: SU snowflake punch, May Arts Polka Dot Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Stickles, black rhinestones, and glittered Christmas Tree pick, strand of pearls to make snowballs

3 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

This is so cute. I like the way you added the bead string around the knot of the ribbon.

Lesa said...

And he is absolutely adorable! I love your pearls and sparkle! Great job!

laos348 said...

The cards is so cute - love it. And congrats to your daughter!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things