Monday, June 16, 2008

Jenna's Pink Cow

Well it's been another productive day. I have a few cards that need to be made by this weekend so it was imperative that I get into my craft space and work...it's either that or go to the Hallmark store (and that's a dirty word in this house! lol) I managed to get one card finished and really had fun creating this.
While browsing blogs the other day I saw a card made using this penny black image.(I would love to give credit for the inspiration but I don't remember who it was) The card was made using pink and black card stock and I thought that it was just too stinking cute. I reminded myself that I had that stamp and it has never seen ink! Shame on me!
This card is made for my niece, Jenna, who will be nine years old. I love the black and pink together. I searched my massive amounts of dp and not one sheet of dp was pink and black. SU's Berry Bliss was the closest to what I wanted to work with! I used my prisma color pencils and oms and started coloring. Pink Cow is making me smile, I hope she brings a smile to your face too!


This card measures 5 1/4 " square. I'm loving making cards this size!
Recipe
image...Penny Black Cow
Paper...pretty in pink, white, black, and SU berry bliss
ink...bb, prisma color pencils and oms
embellies...SU gingham ribbon, primas, stickles and brads

6 comments:

Whimsey said...

Absolutely adorable; I LOVE the colors!

Where do you get mailing envelopes for cards this size or do you make your own?

I love the tool time card too - very manly!!

Velta said...

Lorraine ~ This is just too cute! I love the pink cow...Please come visit me, as I have "blog candy!" And, I want to share :)

Mandy said...

What a cute, pink card!

Marilyn said...

Love the pink cow with the heart on it - this is so cute!! She definitely brought a smile to my face - great coloring!!

Soguesswhat11 said...

wow, that's like a million layers of cs, and it sure highlights that adorable pink cow of yours! LOVE her!!

Patty Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things