Sunday, September 21, 2008

Blog Candy for House Mouse

I need a little more time to pick a winner. I'm on the hunt for some good quality paper so that I can ink these up for you. Thanks for your suggestions about where I can find some. As soon as I am sure that the paper will hold up to any coloring technique I will start inking up the images for that one lucky winner. I'll pick a winner on Monday, September 29th! Thanks for being understanding.
Lorraine
click here to post your comment to be entered!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Totally understand and can't blame you one bit! I look forward to still having a chance! LOL! Those house mouse stamps, along with your inspiration, are going to make some awesome projects! Got my fingers crossed!!

patty w said...

Love the new blog look!

Very, very pretty!

Michelle said...

Okay, how many more days until the 29th?! LOL! I love those stamps and my fingers are turning blue from being crossed! LOL! I just love your designs with them too! TFAS!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things