Monday, September 8, 2008

Frog in love

Happy Monday everyone!
I wish I had found this blog before I put this card together. Please check out 2Sketches4you. They have wonderful sketches posted and also give hints and suggestions on how to complete your projects using their sketches!
Here's another image from Whipper Snapper colored in with Copic Markers. He's very funny, don't you think? I gave him goggly eyes to add to his goofiness.
I love coloring,no problem there but today I had a very hard time putting it all together into making a card. Sometimes the mojo just isn't there. I have always said that I am color challenged. I find it very difficult putting colors together unless they are done for me. I didn't know what to do with him. None of the color combo's that I was putting together were working. And that SU color wheel, well it was no help at all. I think I pulled out every piece of card stock that I own and still nothing worked so I settled on glorious green and wild wasabi with a touch of summer sun. I had these stickers left over from valentines day and added them. I'm not totally happy with this one, but I still think he's cute. I'll find him a good home! lol!
Have a great day!
Smiles :)
Lorraine

6 comments:

~ j said...

cute cute! love the sparkle!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud. Too stinking cute! Love the glitter letters! Elizabeth BeadsOnTheBrain

Amber said...

You did a great job with colors! What a nice card!

Michelle said...

I think you did a great job with the colors! They really pop especially with the red accents! I love the eyes too! Cute!

Darlene said...

This is so adorable!! I think your choice of colors are perfect!!! He's just toooo cute!!

Stephanie said...

Wicked cute card!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things