Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cheers

I am still sick, but decided that I needed to get out of bed, and attempt to do something. So I went into the dungeon and tried to make a card for my friend Pat for her birthday. I tried the color challenge over at SCS, CC187. This is what I came up with. I am not thrilled with it...it was supposed to be a 5 1/4 " square card and my Martha Stewart punch would not punch so I ended up cutting off the edge of the card because it was all messed up. I do like the image. I made her dress all sparkly by covering the colored image with crystal effects and then sprinkling some gold sparkles on top of the crystal effects.
Thanks for stopping by. I'm going back to bed!
Smiles:)
Lorraine

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great image! I love her sparkly dress. Hope you feel better soon, Lorraine!

Mary Dawn said...

i love her dress, it's such a neat technique *adds crystal effects to my list of must haves*

Sandi Runyan said...

hahaha..love the card..why is it that I feel like i identify with this woman. haha...thanks for sharing.

Patty Williams said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the sparkles...hope you feel better soon.

Rosella said...

So sorry to hear that you are still not feeling good. Just hang in there and take it easy!!
Your card is definitely adorable and will bring a smile to your friends face! Love the sparkly dress! She's ready to PARTY!!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things