Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finger Food

I'm still working on a card for my friend Pat. She's really my best friend, the one that I have known since we were babies! I really wasn't happy with the card that I made yesterday so I worked on another one today. I think that I am going to send the other card to my sister in California who is having a little problem with her X. I think that she'll get a chuckle out of it. Anyway, getting back to these cards...I have to say that I love this image. The stamp image is from Stamps Happen and is called Finger Food. I think that she is a riot!
My friend Pat loves Martinis. Her nick name is Aunt Olive. Whenever you ask her what she wants to drink, she'll say something like, Oh just something light...Vodka on the rocks with Olives! LOL! so we nick named her Aunt Olive!
The little Martini glass is an image from Stampingbella. I stamped 4 images of the martini glass and used crystal effects on each layer to create a little charm to add to the ribbon. I then sprinkled some dazzling diamonds on the image to give it a little bling. All the glasses in the main image have crystal effects on them. It really looks great in person.
After I finished putting the card together, I thought that it was missing something so I added the buttons on the ribbon. Now, I'm not sure which way I like it better! lol too late now!!!!
Thanks for the visit!
Smiles :)
Lorraine





stamps...Stamps Happen, Finger Food, Stamping Bella Martini glass
paper...riding hood red, old olive, dashing dp
embellies... ribbon, dazzling diamonds, crystal effects, buttons

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Martini glasses!!! I love Martini glasses!!!

Stephanie said...

Love this!

Darlene said...

OMGosh ... this is so cute!! Should certainly put a smile on her face ... I know it did mine!!

Cheryl Walker said...

your friend will get a kick out of this card!!!!:)
Turned out tooo cute, love the colors you used on it too!!! great job!!!

Cheryl

Patty Williams said...

I love her ! cute!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super fun card! Great job. Love the scene you created. Your friend will love it!

Michelle said...

She won't have any idea there was an option between two cards! She'll love whatever you send her! I really like them both but think the first one I like best!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things