Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Sailing!

Hi Everyone! I am officially sailing on Royal Carribean Mariner of the Seas with Gina K, Stamping Bella and Nicole. I truely can't wait to meet all of these talented stamp designers.
This is the card that I made for the Anything Gina K Swap. I'll be passing these out to other swappers tonight at the meet and greet!
When I come back I will have plenty of pictures to share with you all.
Enjoy your week! I know that I am going to have a blast!
Smiles :)
Lorraine



I used the polished stone technique to create the background. The snowman is from the Gina K set and he is stamped on shimmery white paper.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, it's official. We can no longer be friends. :) First the trip to Europe, now this? OYE! Why can't I be you?! hee hee. Have fun!

Oh, and cute card, btw!

Laurie Unger said...

Green with envy here! Enjoy your time! Cute card!!!

Ann said...

Love this card, and I'm sure the swappers will love it, too! HAVE FUN!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Oh Man I wish I were with you!! What fun! Love the card too. Cannot wait to see what else is happening with you. Hugs :)

Patty Williams said...

Hey..think you forgot to take me with you !

Love me some snowmen! The kids and I want to make all of our Christmas cards this year.... so I'm looking for easy, beautiful cards!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things