Friday, August 22, 2008

Mykonos


Ohhhh, Mykonos! So pretty, so blue, so beautiful, and the night life!!! Just ask my kids! LOL! The ship docked at 1 am and my 3 older ones couldn't get off the ship fast enough. They hit all the night clubs and came back to the ship in the early hours of the morning...penniless! Unfortunately for them we made them get off the ship an hour after they returned so that we could spend the day at Paradise Beach. It was beautiful. we really had a magnificent day!
Here are a few shots of Magnificent Mykonos!
Smiles :)
Lorraine





2 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

I have NEVER seen a clothes line with octopus on it before!

Patty Williams said...

Omgosh.... ewww ! I no likey the seeing that hanging on a line!

Beautiful sunset!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things