Friday, August 15, 2008

We're back

We are all back. OMG! It was a trip of a lifetime. The weather was absolutely amazing. We lucked out. It could have been terribly hot and the hottest it got was in the low 90's. We were preparing ourselves for 100 plus in Athens and Turkey.
Our trip started in Venice. I love Venice. I was on a mission to buy another mask. I found the shop that I purchased my other mask when we were there 3 years ago. I wanted a certain designer. When I found the shop I was so excited! Walking around in Venice can be like walking around in a maze, and I get lost even with the navigator in the car so I was thrilled when I arrived at my destination without getting lost! LOL! The shop owner remembered me! Elisabetha and I were hugging, and then she pulls out a matching mask that perfectly coordinated with the one that I already own. Many dollars later I was the proud owner of a beautiful Venetian mask, signed by the artist.
Here are some pictures of our fabulous day in Venice!
Ciao! I'll be back tomorrow with some more details and more photos! Next stop, Debruvnick, Croatia!
:) Lorraine





2 comments:

Patty Williams said...

HELLO ! Finally ! You are back!

Love the photo's, can't wait to hear more!

Welcome home!

Michelle said...

OH man! These pitures are making my so sad! I miss Venice! We started our cruise there too! I could live there and not look back. That place is AMAZING! I love it!

May Arts Ribbon

May Arts Ribbon
A few of my favorite things